Friday, February 1, 2008

Round 5, Day 2

OMG.....still no picture for today. I can't seem to get into my creative space lately. I think I'm trying to figure out all that I have to get in place before my surgery and it's doing my head in. Today, I think I'm just going to take a deep breath and just forget about it for a bit. Maybe we'll go to the movies or something, just for a change of pace. Anyway, that's enough of me whining, on to the BINGO numbers.

Oh, before that, Kim asked for a recap of the challenges. If I forget anything, please correct me by leaving a comment. Ready, here we go:

Stampin' Up! images, Stamping Bella images, cards/items you make for any challenge, Gina K. images and, lastly, anything you make, either a card or an altered item. The last category is extremely broad, but it's necessary.

Here are today's numbers.

B8 - Daily
G54 - Alex (3)
O72 - Alex
I20 - Alex
N37 - Kim
I24 - Shannon T.
B3 - Melissas (2)
G55 - Melissas
O74 - Tracy
N34 - Tracy
G58 - Tracy
O64 - Heather

There are some really beautiful creations listed above. Please check them out 'cause you never know where your next idea may be born. Have a great weekend, everybody!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Thanks for the recap Barb! I'm off to check out all these wonderful blogs! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Swamp Tulip said...

Well - I did get a few more numbers today!

Here's a card I did for my Shack Survivor entry and also for the SCS TLC153 challenge.

http://aunttspaperarts.blogspot.com/2008/02/celebrate.html

Have a great weekend!

Teresa

mudmaven said...

Hi Barb! Loved your cards! Here's a couple entries I did in the Verve Visual sketch challenge for bingo numbers:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/797500
and
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/797502

Thanks! ~chris

Alex said...

Okay, all these numbers and only a few for me - LOL!!! Guess I better get to creatin' for Monday! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shannon Tompkins said...

Hi Barb,
Here is one that has a SU stamp on it for Monday.

http://livelovelaughandstamp.blogspot.com/2008/02/kitty-lovers.html