Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wedding Dreams

I'm so excited. I'm heading to Toronto on Thursday to visit my grown-up children. Andrew and his lovely lady, Sheena, will pick me up at the airport, I'll be staying with Phil & Kristyn, and will see DD Tiffany on the weekend when we attend my grandson, Jackson's, first birthday party. From what I've heard, it's going to be a big bash thrown by Jack's maternal grandparents, Cathy & Randy. They live in Cambridge and have a gorgeous backyard and I'll bet they're hoping the weather cooperates as I understand there will be about 30 guests.

On top of all that, I'll be presenting Phil and Kristyn with this lovely pocket card. Inside the pocket card will be another crafty creation which will tell them what their wedding gift from, John and I, is going to be. They are getting married in December in Cuba and everyone is so looking forward to this wonderful event. I can't wait to see their faces when they look inside this card!
Now I'm off to send them an e-mail telling them to check out my blog. Oh, how I love to tease them. What an evil Mom(in-law) I can be. BWAHHAAA HA HA HA! Just kidding, Kristyn, I'm not really evil. You have a very special place in my heart.
BTW, in case I forget to give you the card, please feel free to remind me.

Cardstock: Shimmery White
Patterned Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Cool Caribbean
Accessories: Sheer Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Marvy Giga Square Scalloped Punch, Karen Foster magnets

2 comments:

Alex said...

What a sweet card Barb - I bet they are excited too! I hope you enjoy your visit - I know you can't wait to get your hands on that baby! Have a wonderful time and make sure you take some pics for us *wink*! *HUGS* Alex

Tami Bayer said...

Absolutely an adorable card. I can't wait to hear what was inside. Happy Birthday to Jackson. Have a wonderful trip!