Friday, July 27, 2007

Today's a slow day!

Only had time for one card today, but it does combine two challenges from the Dare To Get Dirty series at SCS. First it was a sketch challenge by Julia S. Then, I combined it with the challenge by Cambria to use only pink and this card is the result. Check out their galleries for some beautiful cards and buckets of inspiration.
This stamp arrived in the mail today. It is by a new Canadian company, Inkspirations, which is owned by our very own Sherry Graves of The Stamp Shack fame. Sherry recently started this company and so far, I've bought both of the plates she is currently offering: Sandy the Crab and Cupcakes. I know she is going to offer more and you need to visit regularly to ensure you don't miss a thing! I'm looking forward to Farm Faces which says "coming soon" on her site. And better yet, her prices are very reasonable, so ladies, GO SHOPPING!
I've wanted cupcakes for some time now, and when I heard Sherry was going to make some I waited just for hers. I'm very pleased with them. This is just one of the stamps on the plate. The other is a large, individual cupcake with icing, sprinkles, candle and cherry as separate stamps.
Sandy the Crab is great, too. Come back soon and you'll see him scootin' around here!

Supplies: Bazzill in light pink, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, CTMH DP, Inkspirations image, Black Versafine, Ribbon, Crystals, Stickles

4 comments:

Myrnabs said...

This is a great card!! Thumbs up!! I can hardly wait to get my images, of course my work won't ever match to yours, but I'll still be able to play!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

YUMMY! Pink icing is my favorite! Yummy card, Barb! You are back in the groove after your trip.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute card, Barb. I love all that pink and the ribbon you used.

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so cute! I cant hardly wait till mine arrive to play with them, Love what you did with yours Pink is perfect! :)