Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Flowers and Bugs, Oh Yeah!

This is the card for today's challenge at SCS. You can see SC131 here. I find myself reaching for the Little Lady stamp from Papertrey Ink over and over again. I love that set!

Supplies: Papers: Self-Addressed, SU Black
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Regal Rose, Black StazOn
Accessories: Brads, ribbon, Cuttlebug



Because of a comment someone left on an earlier post, I found a new blog. Corie has lovely cards there, but what really had me laughing out loud was the "What Are Your Bathroom Habits". It was on a sidebar, but I had to put mine front and centre. After you finish finding out what your bathroom habits are, fly on over to Creations by Corie. Tell her Barb sent you.

What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.

Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.

You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it.

In relationships, you tend to take care of your needs first. You can only be with someone who's as independent as you are.

3 comments:

Corie said...

Glad you liked my bathroom habits link. It made me laugh too.

Love the colors on this card!!! Another great card.

BTW -- you have the coolest slideshows.

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome card Barb...love this DP!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yikes, I tagged you too. Oh well, my loss.