Sunday, July 15, 2007

OMG! What Fun I'm Having...

Sorry, no pics or cards today, at least until I can figure out how to download from my camera and get them onto here. My grandson, Jackson, is a little charmer. He runs all over the place and is so inquisitive about everything. Everytime I sit down, he grabs my cane and takes off. Uses it like a hockey stick, he does! Then, I say "ta-ta" and he brings it back to me, usually.

This won't be a long post, but I wanted to let you know I'm having a wonderful time visiting with my kids. It's great to be with them again. Now, DS wants his computer back, so I'm signing off for now. I'll be back later, maybe with some photos.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I am glad you are having fun on your vacation Barb - you sound totally jazzed! Have a great time! *HUGS* Alex

Tami Bayer said...

Thanks for a quick post on all the fun! So glad you are having a wonderful trip. Jackson sounds wonderful.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How wonderful! Glad to hear you're having a great time!