Monday, January 14, 2008

WOWSERS! We've got lots of numbers today!

I'm a little late posting today because I slept in until 9 am this morning. Very unusual for me, but I needed it as restful sleep eluded me last night. Anyway, here we go with 15 numbers today. This should help lots of people!

B2 - Daily
I23 - Me (2 cards in post below)
B15 - Me
O66 - Wanda (2)
B5 - Wanda
N37 - Cathy (3)
O67 - Cathy
N39 - Cathy
G59 - Christine (4)
I18 - Christine
N32 - Christine
B6 - Christine
B4 - Wanda
N45 - Heather
O61 - Shannon

** NOTE ** If a card is in the gallery at The Stamp Shack, you will not be able to view it unless you are a member. I'm not suggesting you become a member, just letting you know why it may not display on your screen. I'm a member and love it at The Shack, but it is a personal choice for you to make.

Today is going to be busy for me. I've got a chiropractic appointment this morning and this afternoon, I'm driving my DH to his appointment at the MS clinic. This is a place where you "hurry up and wait". That doctor is forever behind in his appointments, but, it's necessary to see him. I'll stop complaining about his poor time management skills now. See you tomorrow and good luck with all these numbers.

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Here is my card using a SU set- http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12563&ppuser=52

I hope hubby appointment goes well!

Sarah said...

Wow!!! lots of numbers today YEAH. I will try to work on some SU cards today, we'll see if I get time between housework and DD's schooling.

Praying your DH's appt goes well and you don't have to wait a long time.

God bless.
Sarah

Shannon McGann said...

Hope your DH's appointment goes well. Why is it you always have to wait so long to see the doctor?

Wow! All these numbers and no bingo yet?

Here's another card for tomorrow:
http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com/2008/01/valentines-swaps-finally-finished.html

Shannon Tompkins said...

That is alot of numbers - and I have so few.

Here is a card with a SU! set.

http://livelovelaughandstamp.blogspot.com/2008/01/butterfly-birthday.html

Alex said...

Hi Barb! I am back from Leadership and dog tired but I did post a card I made as a swap using SU! stamps. It is under www.californiastampin.blogspot.com! Lots of numbers but no bingo yet - WOW!!

Hope everything went well with the doctor! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex