two of my blogging friends. First, Norma of Dittydots tagged me for "You Make My Day". Well, thank you Norma, for such a lovely compliment. I will proudly display the logo right here.
Isn't that cute! I'm not sure I actually deserve it, but if Norma thinks so, then I'll just have to accept her compliment gracefully. Now it's my turn to tag some folks. The bloggers who make my day are many. Here is my list of blogger's who "Make My Day".
There are so many, many more! Just take a look at my blogroll on the right and pick any one of these talented ladies to visit. You won't be disappointed.
Secondly, Shannon of Stamp 'til You Cramp. She tagged me the other day and I'm just getting it done now. Shannon, I'm sorry it took me so long, but here it is now. I'm not going to tag anyone, but I will challenge any and all to complete this excerise. It was fun to do.
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Settling into a new marriage.
2. Making a space for my daughter to move in with us for a short time, which turned into almost a year.
3. Working as an office manager for EPCOR, in their division office in Mississauga, Ontario. Loved, loved, loved that job.
4. Attended my first Creative Memories scrapbook party. Didn’t think too much of it at the time. How wrong could I be?
5. Selecting new carpeting and colours for the house.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Fold laundry.
2. Finish up some ATC’s for a swap.
3. Make soup for dinner.
4. Make a sympathy card.
5. Pick up the mail. It’s – 30 C. here, give me a break!
Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Share my winnings with the kids.
2. Buy a condo (with my own huge craft room) and all new furnishings.
3. Take a cruise to the South Pacific Islands for 1 month, in a suite with a balcony.
4. Hire a dietician to make all my meals for me for 1 year.
5. Hire someone to organize my craft room, then organize my photos so I just have to scrapbook them.
Five things I'll never wear again:
1. A bikini, but then I never, ever wore a bikini.
2. Pedal pusher style trousers, or some people call them Capri pants.
3. Red hair.
4. Bright blue eyeshadow.
5. Ear muffs.
Five of my favourite toys:
1. Rubber stamps, all of them.
3. Playing with Photoshop CS3.
4. Copic Markers.
5. Digital camera.
Five banes of my existence:
1. Ravages of Time.
2. Gray roots in my hair.
3. My cat, Hank, who thinks he’s the only thing that matters in this world.
4. Chocolate-, potato chip-, cookie-, and candy-manufacturers.
5. Snow and ice on the road when I want to go out.