Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Terrific Tuesday Greetings!

Nothing special going on here today. Just a bit of grocery shopping and some Bingo numbers. Oh, I forgot. I'm having a Stampin' Up party tonight so tomorrow I'll post how it turned out.

N37 Today's number
I20 Courtesy of Heather

I'm going to make a card today for Mojo Monday, Week 3 and that will give us an extra number for tomorrow. It was actually from Julee's blog that I got the idea (and all the good info) for this Bingo game, so, if you have the time, please make a card and post here and on her blog, as well.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Barb, you have been so busy with your Bingo game, I thought I'd send a little distraction your way. I tagged you! Have fun! http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/09/tagged.html

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot to link this here, as it has some river rock in it.....
http://www.ebethonline.com/2007/09/18/rak-and-color-challenge/


Happy BINGO everyone!