It appears that there is a new game in town and I've been tagged by Charmaine from Oodabug Alley. It looks like loads of fun. Thanks, Charm.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Suzy Protege5.
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Caramel Oreo.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) B-KAS.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Yellow Giraffe.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Ann Toronto.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Kasba
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Blue Sprite.
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- George Ovila.
9. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Anais-Anais Coffee Crisp.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Alice Esley.
Consider yourself tagged, if you wish to play!
Here's a Holiday Planner I made yesterday. I started by using a Creative Memories Photo Card that was left over from my days as a DM consultant. It's about three years old now and the design of the photo card has changed, just in case you're going to go look for one now. I chose two new Christmas papers by Doodlebug Designs. The card size is 5" wide by 7" tall, so the pp was cut to 4-3/4" x 6-3/4", then cut in half. By cutting them in half, I was able to alternate the upper and lower half of the panels, as seen in the picture of the inside of the planner in the pic below. The lower half of each panel is a pocket so that you can stuff notes or whatever inside without fear of losing them.
I was able to use some of my new stuff purchased at MOA like the letters which is the Doodle Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous. The panel titled 'Food' has a couple of stamps on it from Hero Arts Clear Design Collector's Edition set. The December 2007 calendar on the first inside panel I made using MS Word. It's just a table and the font is CK Holiday Spirit. If you are not familiar with MS Word and want a copy, just send me an email and I'll be happy to send the document to you.
This is my first attempt at a Holiday Planner. I don't mind telling you I made a couple of goof-ups which will not be pointed out here, but they sure won't happen a second time. Learning is definitely a part of this craft.
And now for the Bingo numbers. Only two today, but I'm hoping to complete a couple of challenges later which will mean more numbers tomorrow.
G56 Today's number
B2 Courtesy of Elizebeth
Th-th-th-that's all folks! See you tomorrow.