Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger Nominations

Because Heather, aka hbpuppy, of We Grow By Our Dreams nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger, I get the wonderful privilege of nomination five people too! There are so many fabulous blogs I read regularly, I'm sorry I can only nominate five, but here they are:

Nancy of Nancy's Creative Mess
Rhi of Rings Like a Bell
Monica of Talk to the Ham
Frances of Stamp Owl's Studio
Jennifer of Thimbles, bobbins, paper and ink

All you ladies are Rockin' Girl Bloggers, so cut and paste the logo from my blog and display it on yours.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks Barb!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Barb! You are such a Rockin' Girl Blogger! And not only Rockin' but very talented and creative too. Your rock!

And aren't you just a sweetie to nominate me too.

Hugs, cyber sis!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much Barb :) You totally made my day!! I will be nominating some other gals soon! Thanks again!!