Sunday, March 11, 2007

WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY IS.....

The choosing of the winner was done completely scientifically. I asked my DH to pick a number between 1 - 28 and he chose 14. Therefore, the winner is...drumroll please......doverdi.

As it happens, I was recently in a swap with doverdi as the hostess, so I have your address, Diane. I hope to be getting to the Post Office tomorrow and the Blog Candy should be on it's way to you then.

Thank you to all who participated by leaving comments. As I said in the post on Friday, I have enough stuff to open a store, so come back often. Running a "give away" was lots of fun and I enjoyed reading all of your comments. You may just see a topic inspired by what you said appear in this space one day soon. Here's a pic, just to pretty up this post.

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Congrats to the winner...thanks to the hostess!

scrappinnuts said...

Hi Barb.. fun Blog..I took the quiz and I am a Midnight..agree with most of it..very fun..Terry