Wednesday, March 14, 2007

There is soooo much blog candy out there.....

.... and all you have to do is leave a comment. I just have to share these sites with you! So, if you like the opportunity to win something, even if you don't NEED it, then here are three for you. Just tell them who sent you.

Before I tell you who they are though, one of them wanted a comment describing how you begin a creative session. Well, I don't know what came over me, but here is what I posted. In keeping with this crazy post, here's a card I made while in a 'funny' mood. Grumpabella by Stamping Bella

This is what I like to do before I start a creative session.

I stand in the middle of my room, blindfolded, spin around three times, grab the first thing I can to stop myself from falling over, and that is how I begin. Sometimes I grab a punch, my pencils (they have sharp points), I hate it when I get an open ink pad on occasion, and, if I'm really lucky, I end up with one of the hundreds of stamps I own that I still like.

That is the beginning of my creative session!

Made me start to think, what do other crafters do in order to become inspired? Please share your comments here, I just love reading them.





Okay, now for the blog candy links:

KJ's Stamp Pad

Belle Papier

Let's Get Scrappy

They are all great blogs, so enjoy! I'd wish you luck, but I wanna win!

No comments: