Sunday, October 26, 2008

Odds, Ends & Snippets

Today this post is about, well, just what the title implies.


I've been meaning to say thanks to the Little Paper Shop for the lovely stamp set I received as a winner of their sketch challenges from a couple of weeks ago. This little beauty of a stamp set was in my mailbox just the other day. I can see so many uses for this set from Christmas to Sympathy cards. Unfotunately, I'll not have a lot of time to play until after next week.

There are still major family goings-on this week. Andrew & Sheena return from their honeymoon tomorrow, Tuesday is a big dinner which I'm cooking and, sadly, Thursday, Kirsten, John, Owen and James return to England. I have had so much fun just watching the grandchildren over the past couple of weeks and yesterday, well, Owen spent the day with us. However, when it was bedtime he wanted Mommy and Daddy. I can't say I blame him because it's tough being two and being on vacation. Nothing is normal for their little minds, but that's okay. We'll have more fun on Tuesday.
Here's one of my favourite pics from yesterday. He had emptied out the toy box and decided it would make a good chair for TV watching. I think he was watching Stuart Little when this was taken. Something certainly made him chuckle.






Next up is a site I just happened upon this morning. I love using Photoshop for scrapbooking and Jessica Sprague has what appear to be great classes on how to use Photoshop, both Elements and CS3. Currently there is a free class on offer and I've signed up for it. Here's the flyer from her website.



The class begins November 9th, so there's plenty of time to register. Maybe I'll see you there.

1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

Hey I love your new blog look. Great for the holidays!! Sherri