Sunday, October 5, 2008

LPS Challenge # 2

This is my entry for the second challenge at the Little Paper Shop Blog. I think this sketch is terrific and I knew just the stamp set to use for it. All the stamps used in this card are from LPS. The DP is by Scenicroute and works perfectly for a card for a toddler who loves construction equipment. Of course, I used my Copic markers to colour the image, with a little bit of the Copic Spica pens for glitter on the windshield and chrome on the truck.

Please take a wander over to LPS and check out their stuff. I really like what I see and I'm sure you will too.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such a wonderful colourful card!! Love that truck and your colouring is awesome!

mudmaven said...

Love all the colors on this card! My grandsons would love this. ~chris

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this one is gorgeous too! I absolutely LOVE the bright cheery colors!

Tami Bayer said...

I love the combo of patterns and color here. Such a strong fun card. Nothing like a challenge to get the creative streak going again. I cleaned up my creative space and my muse left! LOL...I think I need my mess to create.

Julia said...

This is such a FUN card! Thanks for playing along.