Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The wedding was fabulous!



Introducing Sheena and Andrew Collier. Just off to the right of the photo is my youngest son, Phil. He'd be annoyed if I forgot to mention him.

The day was beautiful, the sky was blue, the sun was shining and all was right with the world. It was a tad chilly, but nothing we couldn't handle. The newlyweds are currently relaxing in Montego Bay, Jamaica and will return on Monday.

Here's a few other pics from the wedding and reception. You may notice me dancing with Andrew. My knees work beautifully. I even got to boogie through a couple of tunes.



When the professional photos are ready, I'll post a few more.

5 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

what great pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Lesa said...

You look mahvelous Barb and so happy to hear your new knees work beautifully! WooHoo!!

shuggy said...

barb you look so great!!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy to see these photos and you look Maaaahhhvelous! I'm in wedding planning mode again as well! Life is grand and your smile exemplifies it!

Tami Bayer said...

You danced at the wedding! You look fantastic. Happy day.