Monday, November 10, 2008

She's here and only 6 days overdue!!!


Our little granddaughter has finally arrived. We received the call early this morning to say she came into this world at 12:30 a.m., November 10th. Mother and baby are doing great and we'll get to see her later this afternoon. Visiting hours are from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and you can believe I'll be taking my camera. For now, all I have is the card you see above which I made in anticipation of this day. Check back this evening for her first "photo shoot".

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Congratulations Grandma! Can't wait to see the pix. Our grandson is due this week sometime so I know how you've been feeling - anticipation is hard on the old nerves! ~chris

tojoco said...

Congratulations Grandma Barb and Grandpa John. I'll bet you're just besides yourself knowing you will be able to see that little angel tonight. How exciting. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

NormaJ said...

Congratulations Barb on the arrival of your new little granddaughter. What excitement.
In the middle of all this, I have
tagged you and if you wish to view
my blog for details, please do so.
http://www.dittydots.blogspot.com

Lesa said...

Congrats Granny!!! Fabulous - joyous news! Super sweet card. Can't wait to see the little angel when you get a chance to post. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

A new baby in the family ... congratulations, Barb! And well done on the card - it's beautiful!
Can't wait to see a photo of the new little addition - enjoy that first visit!
cheer
Donna

Kristine said...

OH, this is soo PRETTY!! I have this angel too. Love what you did with her, and that saying is too perfect :)