Monday, November 24, 2008

MEN!!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but I've been out "saving" even more money for GrampaStamper. The best way to teach a theory is to turn it into a practical assignment, so in the past week or so, I've saved hundreds of dollars!

Now, on to my most recent card creation. The card base is SU's Riding Hood Red and the patterned is from my stash and I've long since forgotten where it's from or who made it. It may even have been from the Stamp of the Month kit from last year. The image is from Paper Pretties which I stamped onto PTI's Select White cardstock and coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment was computer generated using a font called "Olde English" which is just perfect for Christmas. I also used in on my blog banner, in case you missed it. I still think the card needs something extra, but haven't quite figured it out yet. If you've any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Well, I've got to get back out shopping and saving, saving and shopping so as not to let GramperStamper down. See you soon.

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

You GO girl! Check out my new grandson:

http://mudmaven.blogspot.com/2008/11/meet-justice-mackenzie-pereira.html

Keep up the good work, I'm certain that Grampa Stamper appreciates all your hard work and effort on his behalf! ~chris

Tami Bayer said...

So glad you are working on setting the record straight, Barb. I love this adorable little card with the bunny slippers. So fun!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a sweet, SWEET card. It is darling.