Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm getting closer to completing the Bella Challenges!

I must have them done before Dec. 30th, as I want to post rules and challenges of my own for the upcoming Bingo game. See post about Bingo here.



This lovely Bella card is for challenges BSC05 and BCC03. As you can see, there is a plethora of colours involved in this card. At first, I thought how in the world will all these colours work together, but, the creator of this particular challenge obviously knows what she's doing because, look, it's great. Sorry, my modesty left me during four births and has never returned. LOL!
Don't you just love BarBella. She's strong and, when the going gets tough, she'll be there for you. The sentiment is from Punchy Words by Gina K. Designs.
BarBella is stamped on shimmery white cardstock. I don't use the Spiral Punch by SU as often as I should, but I thought it worked well on this card.





Next up is my card for challenges BSC01 and BCC06. For this card I used ChefaBella. I'm going to send it to my daughter, Tiffany, as thank you card for our Christmas gift. She ordered us a Christmas Dinner for four to be delivered Christmas Eve. I was so grateful because standing and cooking meals are very difficult for me right now. I'm having both knees replaced soon, February, I hope, so standing and walking is painful. I thought Christmas Dinner was going to be hot dogs and frozen fries until Tiff told me to expect a special delivery. So, in my opinion, she's the "Chef-of-the-Year".
The other stamps I used came from Crafty Secrets, another Member Company on SCS. It's the Kitchen Classics set which you can see here.

Well, that's me done for today. I'll be busy on my last card later and will post it tomorrow. Have a great day, all!

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

wow, you've got a lot of bella's stamps! :) Your cards are really great!