Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bella Baby Card



Awwww! Isn't he/she sweet? Another two challenges covered in one card. I love it. Only three left to go. Do you think I can make it before Jan 2nd. I think I can, I think I can.....

The card base is Kraft cardstock. On top of that I layered some Certainly Celery, Soft Sky and some DP of unknown origin. Then I wrapped some ribbon in the same soft colours and over that I mounted my image of the cute little darlin' baby. The image was double-matted using the same colours. Believe it or not, I used the ticket punch on the corners of the white and blue bits and the corner-rounder on the green. My hard work didn't show up after I added the darling little onsies brads. I stamped the sentiment, also Stamping Bella, onto blue and mounted it onto the green and attached it with a itsy bitsy safety pin with a blue head. It's attached to the card with glue dots to give it some dimension. And no Bella card is complete without a little bling, so I used Stickles on the onsies brads. There you go!

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to say this card is for the Bella Challenges and is based on these two challenges: BSC06 and BCC08 I am so sorry to have forgotten to give credit for these colours and this sketch to the proper people. I'll remember in future, I promise.

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

You sure can do it! :) And it's a really lovely stamp and card! :)

My Paper World said...

Awwww! So cute!

Jami Speidel said...

This little guy is so cute! I also love the colors you used! Great card!

Lesa said...

He is such a cutie and love the colors, ribbon and blingy brads!