Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reflections

I recently started visiting the blog of Michelle Zindorf, Freedom in Creating. Everything she does inspires me and, in order for me to learn, I have to copy. Her card, "MFT meets City Nights", inspired the card below.



I cased everything except the colours and the stamp set I used. I hope Michelle doesn't mind, but, now that I've done it once, perhaps I'll be able to come up with a layout of my own. I printed out her directions (11 pages) and followed it step by step, even then making a couple of mistakes. Oh, excuse me, a couple of changes! LOL! I even went out and found the Rubber Stampede Mirror Image stamp so I could make mirror-image cards. Who knows what I'll come up with next. DH had a suggestion and I may pick his brain more to see if I can figure out what he wants me to create.

If you haven't read the post below this one, please do. My DH 'hijacked' my blog and posted a 'surprise' entry. He still has my password from when I was in the hospital and he was doing the updates for me. I don't think I'll change it because his entries are always so enjoyable.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous card great affect ,love it ,
you cleaver lady xxxxDawnxx

Alex said...

Beautiful CASE Barb - I am sure she is very flattered! And, your card came out beautiful!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex