Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally used my Bind It All



It seems that my grandson loves stickers, so I decided to make him a book for him to put his stickers into. I had never used my BIA and thought this would be a terrific time to try it out. Now, if my son, who also has an almost 2 year old son, reads this, you can expect something similar for Jack on his birthday. I just need more covers before I can get it made. I don't know about you other grandmas out there, but I absolutely MUST keep things even. It's an old holdover from watching my own Mother make sure that all her 10 grandchildren were treated equally. I think it's a good thing, so I'll be doing the same with my grandchildren. I sure hope Owen enjoys it and that his Mommy will put it away as a keepsake when it's full of stickers. I'm going to stamp some images on the pages for him just to make it more interesting.


I decided to participate in the Bella Sketch Challenge on SCS yesterday and this is the card I made. I love the sketch Jamie presented for the challenge and I'm sure I'll use this layout many, many times. I thought the DP was great for this card and I only just picked it up at Michaels the day before. Usually I horde my DP, but I actually got to use it this time.

Okay, everybody, hope you all have a great day.

3 comments:

Alex said...

totally cute book Barb - I am sure he will love it! Keeping it even, my grandma did that too, I think it is a habit I will adopt as well!

Love your bella card, so fun!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

K Hutchinson said...

awww how sweet! He is going to love it! That bind-it-all is lots of fun, huh?

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable! Don't you just LOVE the Bind It All?