Friday, June 29, 2007

Drink Up and Feel Better

Today's SCS challenge was to use only items that were on a list. See LSC122 - Follow the List # 3. We were tasked to make a get well card WITHOUT ANY FLOWERS! It seems that, yes, it is possible. Here's my card for this challenge. (I just showed my DH my card and he had the utter nerve to ask how a bottle of ketchup was going to make anyone feel better. He's about to find out!) Ladies, that's a bottle of red wine Bella's holding. Anyway, I digress. It was a great challenge to make a Get Well card without using any flowers. I had to really think about it and riffle through my papers to come up with something suitable. I hope I succeeded.

Cardstock: SU Kraft paper, shimmery blue, Bazzill Bling, white
Patterned paper: British magazine samples, therefore unknown
Ink: Black Versafine
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Katiebug Rubber Stamps
Accessories: brads, ribbon, Strawberry Stickles

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Barb, your husband needs a kick in the rear. This is a cute card.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your Bella card! That Bella is wonderful! that's funny about the ketchup bottle ! :)

mum-on-the-run said...

I love this card, so cute!

Alex said...

Barb, this card is darling - and it does NOT look like Ketchup - MEN!!! I love it! Alex

Corie said...

Love the card. Great colors.