Saturday, March 21, 2009

I love, love, love Hooga Booga stamps by MFT!

I first saw this set, designed by Stephanie Fizer for MFT, a couple of weeks ago while blog surfing. I had to have it. Finally, the postman left it in my mail box and this morning is the first time I've felt up to stamping. I've had this nasty, persistent cough for the past couple of weeks and it's not going away. I've had to use my puffers regularly over the last few days, so I think I'll go to the doctor's office today! Thank goodness for walk-in clinic hours. Anyway, enough about me, on to the card.



Is this not THE most adorable image you've seen in a while? Well it is for me. There are two other sweet images, along with several sentiments in this set, and I'll be putting them to good use over the next bunch of weeks. I'm going to use these for my Easter cards for the grandkids! You can't really tell, but the larger pink mat is actually an embossed cardstock which I picked up at Stamping Bella and this is the first time I've used it. It's unfortunate the photo doesn't pick up the embossing, but believe me when I say it looks super in real life. The image was coloured with Copics and I used a satin stitch to adhere it to the card. The patterned paper is from my scraps drawer. The addition of the buttons with the ribbon and the three smaller buttons along the bottom finish it off nicely, I think.

Stay tuned for more cards made with Hooga Booga stamps, I'm not done with them yet!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Oh Barb I hope you can get rid of that nasty cough and start breathing clearly ASAP. That is miserable. Your card is so you! Adorably cute! xo