Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Spring


With Spring just around the corner, I thought it quite appropriate to use some of the "springy" stamps that were in the grab bag of a year, or so, ago. I took a good look and found this image. It looks like a snowman, but not really, but he's surrounded by flowers, watering can and a brillian sun. If you have a clue what this is, please let me know. Also, the sentiment is a partially inked stamp so that I just got the "Happy Spring" part of the stamp. I'll make another card soon that uses the entire stamp so you can see it.

Okay, that's it for now, just a short post. I'm off to get a good night's sleep. I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh Barb he is just adorable! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Barb, he looks like some kind of bird? Maybe a "scarebird" instead of a "scarecrow"?

I gave you an "award" on my blog - and I hope more of my readers will discover your friendly and outstanding blog!

Regards,

Kay

Cindi said...

love thsi card! he looks liek a wonderfully prim snowangel!! He must be hanging on by sheer will power, lol
:)

Loobylou said...

I think it's a snow bird Barb. looks like an Inky Antics stamp to me. i wonder what they call him? He's be melted before you finised colouring your card here!