Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm challenged.......

...again! This time it's a challenge from Denise at Stamping with Denise, owner of Whimsy Stamps. The challenge is taking place on PCP and you can see all the rules here.

The card base is black, which is the main focus of the challenge, and I paired it up with Lemon Tart by PTI. I used my Copic markers to colour this cute little owl in shades of brown from the "E" family of colours. Did you notice I applied a little "BG" colour to create eye-shadow? I added some Prima flowers in brown & yellow, a few yellow brads and some lovely black & white ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from the Carolyn King collection by Gina K. Designs. Of course, the Labels 2 from Nestabilities were used also and I picked those up at Stamping Bella on my last visit to their delightful boutique. Okay, I think I covered everybody who has product on this card. Now to go put it into the forum at PCP. Wish me luck, I love the Whimsy Stamps.

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

This card is adorable! Color combo and layout are wonderful! ~chris