Saturday, January 24, 2009

Colour Challenge


I always check the Color Throwdown blog to see if I've got the colours for their weekly challenge. Lucky for me, this week I did and this is my card for Color Throwdown #26.

I haven't used this stamp in quite awhile and it seemed to be on my mind and was crying out to me. The card base is Pink Passion. I stamped the image on Pure Luxury white from Gina K. Designs and used my Copics for colouring. I can't sing the praises of this cardstock enough. I love the way the colour glides onto the paper and the vibrancy of the finished product. Anyway, on with the description. I mounted the white onto some Basic Black and used the Spiral punch on the left side of the black bit. For the Kraft requirement, I used the punch and stamp from the Cute & Curly set for the sentiment.

That's it for now, short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: