Monday, July 7, 2008

Why am I playing instead of packing?


Probably because playing is more fun.....hehehe! Anyway, while reading my Google Reader this morning, I found a challenge I wanted to complete. When I create my cards, I never use just words or sentiments, but recently I received several in a grab bag so I actually had something to use. Here's my card. It was made for Allison's challenge here, and it's challenge AFSS25 - Words, Words, Words. The base is Elegant Eggplant by SU, with accenting c/s Lavender Moon by PTI. The DP is from the scraps drawer and, therefore, unknown to me. I glitzed it up with some sparkly little flowers, also from my stash, but I remember buying them at the Dollar Store. A bit of dotted, sheer ribbon around a slide and it's done.

Go check out the challenge at Stampin' When I Can, and also all the other good stuff Allison places on her blog. She does a huge service for craft bloggers everywhere!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Barb...this is super! What a great stamp and quote. See, this card needs little more! Thanks so much for procrastinating so you could play along! Cheers to you!

K Hutchinson said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors and the LO!

Bonnie said...

Love all the blingy flowers! Super!