Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still playing, not packing.....

....that's not good! If I'm still posting by Friday of new cards I've made, will someone please send me a swift kick in the butt!!!

In the meantime, here's a card I made for the JLO Design Team challenge. We were to use a sketch by Kerry Urbatch of The Stamp Shack. You may be able to see that sketch here.



The base is Select White by PTI, with a Cool Caribbean strip punched with the Spiral punch by SU. The stamps are, of course, by Jessica Lynn Original stamps. The metal embellishments are from the Hodgepodge Hardware in Antique Brass, also by SU. I coloured the dragon with Copic marker for the body, and used the Copic Spica glitter pens for the other bits. I love the sparkly effect the Spica pens give to a project.

Okay, that's my play time for today. Gotta go do something involved with moving now.

No comments: