Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm measurement-challenged!

This is my entry for this week's Mojo Monday card at Poetic Artistry. I love the sketch, but somewhere along the way, I lost the ability to measure accurately. While no measurements were provided, anyone can see the strip overlaps on both sides in the sketch. Does mine: NO! Anyway it was a great sketch and I will be using this as a birthday card for a neice who loves to garden.

With the exception of the stamp, which is Veggiebella of Stamping Bella, this card was made using only scraps, therefore, I have no idea what papers were used. How do you all remember what papers and stuff you use when scraps are involved? I'd love to know.

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Another lovely card. Love the pink and brown and the sweet image and all that layering! Nice!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Too cute! Love her patterned overalls! Have a great day! :)

~Angie

Frankiesue said...

I love the layout on this and the colours you've used.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

It turned out great, Barb. I love her pink plaid overalls! So cute. Thanks for playing! :)