Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Thank You card

It's no secret that me and sketch challenges are absolutely best friends and this is the card I made for Moralia's Sketchbook Monday. It's a really cool sketch and this is my entry.



This card is made with the goodies I received from Heather of Ribbons and Ink on a challenge she had a while back. You can check out her blog here and you're sure to find something interesting and informative, I know I always do! The only things not from Heather's goodie package are the photo hangers, which I just received with my order from CTMH, and the ribbon, which came from my stash. So, thank you Heather, and you should look for this card in your mailbox in the very near future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love that stamp and the colour combo! :)

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful job on this sketch! I love the chocolate and turquoise together - really stunning! And Heartfelt Thanks has always been one of my favourite sets! :)

My Paper World said...

Very pretty, I love that dotty paper!

Heather Grow said...

Pretty card. Everything went together really well.

Tami Bayer said...

I adore the colors and all of your elements come together beautifully.