Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bella is back!

I didn't get much accomplished today, except for one card. It's for the Bella colour challenge and the sketch challenge in the Stamping Bella Forum at SCS. I love my Bella stamps and this is the first time Cupcakeabella has been inked up. She's now, officially, a dirty girl. I even tried to get that feeling across with the sentiments I used, also Stamping Bella. Without further adieu, here she is:



You can just barely see the sentiment at the top, but it says, simply, (MWAH KISSES), which is a very favourite phrase of Em's. I put some Perfect Puff on the icing, sprinkled it with Martha Stewart Glitter and then heated it up to make it puffy so that it would look more like icing. The cherry on the top is actually a pink brad with a heart in the middle.

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Designer Paper: Karen Foster (in the "X" strips)
Stamps: Cupcakeabella
Ink: Palette Hybrid Black
Accessories: Perfect Puff, MS Glitter, $$ Store brads

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very cute! Love the cupcake!

Ila said...

This is Adorable!! love the Bella, colors and that cupcake!!

Shannon McGann said...

How naughty! This is so cute!!