Friday, April 27, 2007

When you see paper you LOVE!


You just have to buy it, right? Well, I do and I saw this paper yesterday at Michaels and reminded myself that I don't need any more paper. For the entire rest of the day, I couldn't shake that paper out of my mind so today, after breakfast with a group of ladies, I went back to Ms and bought four sheets. I promptly went to my craft room and made this card. To me, it just begged to have the Gina K image of the little lamb. Once completed, I wanted to share it with you.

I also made this card using some little letters I found at Ms, too. That store has just way to much stuff and I'm constantly tempted and often "fall off the wagon" as I'm sure all you who are addicted to this craft can totally understand. My grandsons' birthdays are coming up in a couple of months, so I had to try out the letters on cards. As you can see, this is for Owen who will be one year old in June. I used the same paper, too! Of course, I think I went just one step too far and now I'm sorry I stamped that present on the card front. It would have looked better without it, in my opinion, anyway. What do you all think? Your comments are read and appreciated.

PS: Don't forget to leave a comment for Blog Candy just a few posts down. You may enter up until 8:00 pm this evening and I will be posting the winner after 9:00 pm tonight. Good Luck!

1 comment:

shuggy said...

cute cards barb!! and i agree...paper, no matter how much you have. it's never enough!!