I've been tagged by Charmaine over at Oodabug Alley and must now reveal seven little known facts about myself! Thanks, Charmaine, this is fun. Then, I will tag seven people who may play if they so wish. It's a great way to find out little bits about our fellow bloggers!
1. I have no home decorating sense. At least I didn't before I started stamping and stuff. My DH thinks that may have changed, but we don't need to do any decorating just yet!
2. I married a man five (5) years younger than me! Yea for me!
3. I buy kitchen gadgets and appliances with the most buttons on them....the more buttons the better they work, right?
4. My DH proposed to me, over the phone, on April Fools Day 1997.
5. I married my boss in 1997.
6. I can't draw a stick person...that's why I stamp all my images!
7. I am now the boss.....at home, anyways!
Here are my choices of people to tag: Sherri, Chelsey, Mary, Angie, Thanh, Mary and, Linda
So, c'mon out and play and share something of yourselves with your fellow bloggers. It's not mandatory, but sure is fun!