Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mr. Jingles is here...

...well, Miss Jingles, really. My DH pointed out that the snowperson is wearing a hat! Does that mean it has to be a "he". I think not! Anyway, because I coloured the scarf red and pink, I called it "Snow Princess". The image is from Digital Delights, the paper is from a kit called "Silly Snowman Gang" by Kathryn Estry, the "SNOW" wordart is from "Silly Snowman Gang" by Connie Prince both of which I picked up at Gotta Pixel.

I coloured Mr. Jingles with Copic markers and the image was printed on Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury cardstock.



2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely precious!!!! Please come join us in our SNR or PCP group so I can add this and Mr. Christmoose to our gallery!!!

SNR Digital Delights Group

PCP Digital Delights Group

Hope to see you there!!!
Hugs,
Lisa