Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's been awhile since my last post, sorry....

but, I've been to Las Vegas for a mini-vacation and back again, then life just took over and it's been busy. Enough with the excuses.....I'm back and have a card to share with you. I picked up Mr. Christmoose from Digital Delights, my newest find for digital images. He's cute, but just wait till you see Mr. Jingles the Snowman! Coming soon in a blog entry here.... Each week there is Friday Freebie and you should check out Wendy's blog, Creations by Louby Loo.



The papers are from a kit called "Winter Blanket" by Christie Lemmon Designs. After colouring Mr. Christmoose with Prismacolor Pencils, I mounted it onto a bit of Real Red cardstock with just the corners peaking. I like the way it turned out and it's perfectly flat for easy mailing.

See you soon with Mr. Jingles.....


2 comments:

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

He's adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

OMGosh Barb! He's wonderful!!! LOVE him!
Hugs,
Lisa