Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vintage Photos

I was doing what I love to do yesterday which is surfing the 'net for new digital scrapbooking sites. I found Heritage Scrap and finally knew what I wanted to do with my Mom's photos which were loaned to me when she passed on in 2002. It was to be my task to scan all the family photos and then make CDs for my siblings and any of the grandchildren who wished to have them. Well, it's been years now and I now know what I want to do with them. I've enlisted the help of GramperStamper (DH), who is going to do the scanning and then I will put most of them onto quick pages, but for some very special photos, I will make dedicated pages. I have already scanned some of the photos which my Dad sent to my Mom during WWII. Here is my first page with a vintage feel to it.

All of the elements used to make this page are by Roberta T. Designs, available at Heritage Scrap.

2 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

What a treasure! This page is amazing.

Bananastamper said...

Barb, this is fabulous!What a treat to have your hands on all that family history! Your page is perfect!

Shanna