Thursday, August 13, 2009

Made 4 cards at my August Stamp Club.....

These are two of the four cards we made at my demo's house on Tuesday night. Donna is really cool and doesn't get flustered with everybody asking her questions. YAY! Donna. The class was called "Cards that WOW!" and they did just that. I tried out the Big Shot machine for the first time and was totally surprised at how easy it was to use and the handle turns so smoothly.


The green and orange card was a little more difficult. Scoring the cards, then making the little pop-up thingy to put inside, and, OMG, where to place it so it would pop-up properly. Well, I hated maths in school and discovered I still dislike maths, but love the card. I may have to try this in the privacy of my own home where curse words will fall on deaf ears!



As you can see, the little flower cards are just adorable and so easy to make with the Big Shot.

Here are the next two cards.


The Barely Banana & Sage Shadow is a truly elegant card. I think I'm going to use this for my Christmas cards this year. I just love it.



The triangular, stand-up card is also pretty cool. One of the other ladies suggested it could easily used as a little container to hold Christmas candies or little chocolates. I may see if my DIL would like them as treat-bags for Ava's (DGD's) 1st birthday in November!

Well that does it for my most recent cards. Go check out Stampin' & Scrappin' with Donna for more ideas.

Do you like my new blog header? I have been playing around in PhotoShop CS3 and made this.

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

WOW! What great cards and it sounds like you a lots of fun making them too. ~chris

Lesa said...

Pretty cards and love the new header!! :)

Shannon McGann said...

Definitely wow cards! These are fantastic! Sounds like you had a fun class!