Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Owen!



This picture was taken at TGI Friday's in London, England during my recent visit. It was the same day we went on the London Eye. It's hard to believe that it's three years since my first grandchild was born. All too soon he'll be ready for school. I hope to visit Owen for his fourth birthday next year. Have to spread it around, you know, to be a fair grandma. Or, maybe I could just have an extra long visit and be there for James' and Owen's birthdays. There only six weeks between them. That would be a delightful trip for me. I can always dream.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to a very special little boy. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Owen.


4 comments:

NormaJ said...

Don't they grow Barb? My "baby" will be six in November. Well, I
am having terrible trouble ever since I added "Follow a friend" in
my blog. It has locked me up and
I can't delete it and I can't access my blog either. I am mad,
frustrated and clueless what to do
next. I ran a full scan check and
that showed nothing. Ah-h-h-h!
I hope your life is running more smoothly than this. LOL

mudmaven said...

They do grow up way too fast - Friday was my "baby's" 5th birthday! ~chris

Lesa said...

What a cutie patootie!

Tami Bayer said...

Owen is such a sweetie. Happy Birthday to him. I love your plan for an extended visit next year. Your blog is looking so pretty, too.