Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here's the pics I wanted to post yesterday.

Here is the thank you card for Sue, a Lighthouse ATC and an MFT ATC.



I met Sue for lunch at Bluewater Mall during my visit to England and she gave me a lovely gift. It was a stamp, some brads and lovely scented soap (albeit the tin is gorgeous, too). I just wanted to say 'thank you', so I made this card using the stamp. I hope you like it, Sue.

Next up, are the ATCs.




For the Lighthouse ATC, when you make your own background, you can be absolutely guaranteed that each of the nine cards will be different!

The MFT ATCs were easy-peasy. Just stamped, coloured with Copics and added a little FlowerSoft and it was done. I thought the scalloped, circle Nestie was a nice touch. Just a little different for an ATC.

I'm finding it tough getting back into regular blogging, but if I just stick to it, I'll return to the habit, nay necessity, to display my cards. I just hope people will return to read and see them. Being in a "creative vacuum" isn't any fun at all but I can feel the excitement returning with each new card I make. Thanks for hanging in with me. I'll try not to let you down.

3 comments:

Frankiesue said...

It was really great to meet you in person Barb. The card arrived here today and its beautiful.

mudmaven said...

I love that stamp! You did it justice - that card is gorgeous! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Barb, very nice work. It's great to see you posting. I love all of these - but really got a chuckle out of "Do you need a hug?"