Sunday, February 1, 2009

Same layout as post below....different occasion!


As previously noted in the post below, I love this layout. I made it a birthday card this time. In fact, I did the card and took the photo. The more I looked at it, the more I thought it was missing something. The top card was the first go round. Just a few minutes ago, I took that card, added some Glamour Dust and re-tied the ribbon, this time using two colours of ribbon, Sweet Blush Swiss Dots and Berry Sorbet Silk ribbon. Personally, I think it made a huge difference. The entire card uses only these two colours, both in cardstock and ink, except for the card base which is plain white. Tell me which one you prefer.

P.S. If you click on the photo, it will open a new window and you can actually see them much better, including the sparkle on the lower card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what pretty colors. What is glamour dust? I've never heard of that, (but then again I am a newbie lol)

Julia said...

Wow!! You are rocking this sketch! LOVE the sparkle!