Friday, June 20, 2008

Billy the Pirate


The Billy stamps by Pink Cat Studio are just the coolest! Here's my first card using the pirate Billy. The base is Real Red and the striped blue and red pp is from one of the Self-Addressed monthly kits, but I can remember which one, sorry. I finally remember to use some of the dozens of punches I have to embellish the card. I keep forgetting those darn things and they add so much to a card. I used the CM circle punch and the SU Round Tab punch. A few brads in opposite corners and it was complete. This will make a terrific birthday card for a special little boy who will soon be two years old, already!

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

Your Billy cards are too cute!! I'm trying to fight the urge to run and buy that set, but I might have to give in. I LOVE the sparkly sword :)