Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congratulations, Angie & Kerry

Angie / shuggy is one of my friends from The Stamp Shack. Not too long ago, they drove to Las Vegas (from Utah) and "tied the knot". I'm so very, very happy for her. I saw yesterday that she received the card I sent to them, so I can now post it.



This past weekend, 22 women from The Stamp Shack got together in Indiana for a weekend of stamping-fun. I was supposed to go to, but had to back out because I'm going to visit my daughter and her family in the U.K. and just can't do everything. Sorry, I digress! The Shackies threw a surprise bridal shower for Angie and I'm so sorry I missed it.

Angie, I wish you all the best life has to offer! Congratulations.

3 comments:

Frankiesue said...

I wish I could have come over for it tooooooo but can't wait to meet up with you NEXT week on your visit to the UK

mudmaven said...

What an adorable card! Love that image. Have fun in the UK! ~chris

shuggy said...

i should really visit your blog more often!!!

thanks!!!