Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I want to tell you about a new company called

Inkspirations. It is owned and operated by Sherry Graves, owner of The Stamp Shack where I spend a great deal of my time. Last Christmas Sherry had a limited edition of, what the members lovingly dubbed Shack Santa. Well, she did it again this year, so he is now known as Shack Santa 2007 and it will also be a "limited edition". You should scoot over there right now and order yours before it's too late. He's adorable.



Because I was so excited and anxious to get him onto a card, I made it very simple. I used metallic gold cardstock from my LSS, some red metallic paper from Michaels, a sentiment from Stempleglede and a touch of gold-edged red ribbon. Oh, and a little bit of Ranger's Sepia Glossy Accents on his spectacles, new out this year and I received a free sample while attending one of the Ranger classes at Scrapfest last month.

Not only is Shack Santa 2007 new, but Sherry also created Farm Faces. This little lamb is just one of the set, which includes a piggy, a cow, a sheep, and a chicken. Go see, I'll wait right here until you get back.



I think this little lady is a sweetheart. While blurfing one day last week, I saw a technique for 'milkwood paint' and knew it would be just perfect for the Farm Faces and couldn't wait to try it out. The technique can be found here. I'm going back to my craft room shortly and will do more cards using the other Farm Faces characters. Check back again soon to see them, or better yet, go see for yourself at Inkspirations.

2 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Nice cards, Barb. I didn't realize farm faces was for sale now.

My Paper World said...

More cute cards! I love the santa!